SAP Solution Architect (O2C)
Location details – Coventry
Contract details – Permanent
Salary details – Competitive
Being an IT specialist at McKesson UK, a Fortune Global 500 healthcare company, means being more than simply an IT specialist. An IT innovator. A system streamliner. A programme planner. A tech wizard. Join us, and you could be all these things and more. Based at our Coventry Support Centre, you’ll work with IT colleagues to develop and deliver solutions and projects that help improve lives. Plus, thanks to significant investment in our IT infrastructure, you’ll have opportunities to drive innovation at McKesson, while developing the skills and knowledge you need to take your career to the next level.
About the opportunity
Mckesson is recruiting for an Order to Cash Solution Architect within our SAP Build team. This position is placed within the Retail and Order to Cash Team, part of the global IT function of the Mckesson Group.
As the Order to Cash Solution Architect, your role will be liaising with business representatives, Centre of Excellence (CoE) and external colleagues to design and build high-quality business-driven solutions whilst protecting the Global Blueprint.
You will work closely with all other technical specialists, solution leads and Business Process Owners (BPO) to enhance the value of the SAP solution including standardisation and further integration in line with the Global Blueprint and business strategy.
- You will have a broad knowledge within the SAP SD module, including quotations, contracts, scheduling agreements, sales orders, deliveries, billing, transport management, pricing, transfer pricing, intercompany billing, plants abroad, foreign trade, customer masters.
- Certification in SAP SD / LE / APO.
- Application and process knowledge of SAP Order to Cash function.
- Understanding/experience of integration with other modules (SD, FI, MM) and wider SAP functionality (BPM, PI, ABAP, BW).
- Practical experience in steering business application implementation and software development processes; design, definition and deployment among others.
- Openness towards innovations and new technologies.
- Fluent English skills in reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Knowledge of Agile and ITIL ways of working principles.
In return for your hard work, we offer training opportunities and development plans, wide-ranging benefits, flexible holidays and a brilliant work-life balance. We’ll also ensure that you feel empowered to support colleagues and make a real difference in people’s lives.
We’re McKesson – a Fortune Global 500 healthcare company that strives to break boundaries, challenge the status quo and support the changing healthcare industry. Bringing together six companies and 24,000 McKesson UK colleagues across pharmacy, pharmaceutical distribution and homecare services, we’re committed to offering the best advice and healthcare to our patients, customers and colleagues. As part of our Support Centre you’ll be able to use your passion, ambition and drive to build solutions and have experiences that transform lives for the better – starting with your own.