Location details - Lloydspharmacy Online Doctor offices, Wigmore Street, London
Contract details– Full Time, Permanent
Salary details– Competitive
What does it mean to be a marketing professional at McKesson UK? It means being a brand builder. A creative thinker. A story sharer. A marketing marvel. Join us, and you could be all these things and more. Based at our London office, you’ll be part of our growing digital team. With opportunities to develop and progress your career, you’ll have everything you need to become more than you ever imagined.
About the opportunity
We’re looking for an eCRM executive with a passion for email marketing to join the digital team at McKesson UK and work on our B2C brands: LloydsPharmacy, Online Doctor (the UK and Ireland) and Betterlife Healthcare.
The role will be working together with our eCRM manager to develop new campaigns, advanced customer segmentation, automated programs, and transactional emails.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be required to build emails using HTML and take ownership of the end-to-end email process, from creation to testing. You’ll work with our eCRM manager to implement testing plans, with emphasis on audience engagement and conversion. You’ll take pride in delivering multiple campaigns and ensuring continuous improvement through an evolving test and learn strategy.
You will work collaboratively with our content, sales, product and IT team to devise and plan email campaigns to support projects across the business.
To be successful in this role, you will have a passion for digital marketing campaigns with a track record of delivery in a similar email-focussed digital/eCommerce position. Experience with our ESP IBM Watson is an advantage.
You’ll be an autonomous individual, comfortable managing end-to-end email campaigns in a fast-paced, output-driven environment.
As an individual, you will be a both creative and analytical with an enthusiasm to make a real difference to a growing, technology-driven organisation. Comfortable with data, you will be reporting and making recommendations to optimise our email marketing efforts.
In return for your hard work, we offer training opportunities and development plans, wide-ranging benefits, flexible holidays and a brilliant work-life balance. We’ll also ensure that you feel empowered to support colleagues and make a real difference in people’s lives.
Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrable eCRM experience (IBM Watson preferred)
- Expert understanding of email marketing and the ability to manage end-to-end campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work under pressure
- Familiar with agile working and project management tools (Asana or Jira preferred)
- Experience in building and editing HTML emails
- Experience of using Photoshop
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Experience implementing and using A/B testing for emails
- Experience reporting on email campaign performance
- Experience of segmenting email audiences
- Experience of setting up triggered lifecycle email campaigns
- Experience of optimizing email design for mobile
- Highly analytical and expert in using Google Analytics to measure email performance
We’re McKesson – a Fortune Global 500 healthcare company that strives to break boundaries, challenge the status quo and support the changing healthcare industry. Bringing together six companies and 24,000 McKesson UK colleagues across pharmacy, pharmaceutical distribution and home care services, we’re committed to offering the best advice and healthcare to our patients, customers and colleagues. As part of our Support Centre, you’ll be able to use your passion, ambition and drive to build solutions and have experiences that transform lives for the better – starting with your own.