Area Support Coach - Regional Role, Cheshire
Area Support Coach - Cheshire
Regional role - Manchester, Liverpool and Staffordshire
Permanent - Full Time
Your role as an Area Support Coach is to work closely with the Area Manager to ensure full implementation and execution of Company, Regional, and Area objectives and initiatives through supporting and engaging Pharmacy colleagues in order to build their skills and capabilities.
The role will be responsible for supporting across approx 40 branches across the area, driving performance, sharing best practices among branch teams and helping support change.
This is an excellent opportunity to lead best practice in pharmacy practice and ensure the best customer and patient experience. Through your efforts and expertise you will proactively contribute to the growth and development of your colleagues and your cluster.
If you are a passionate professional looking to influence, motivate and inspire this could be the role for you.
Qualifications and desired skills
- Excellent communication and coaching skills to engage and inspire colleagues
- Be comfortable with change and be able to support others through change initiatives
- Analytical and Problem solving skill
- Planned and organised but able to adapt and be flexible according to priorities and issues.
- Be able to work effectively with different teams and adapt your approach accordingly
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work and be able to travel across the area to other Lloyds pharmacy sites.
At LloydsPharmacy we believe in inspiring more positive lives and creating a healthier world where people can live life to the fullest. We are committed to offering the best advice and service to our patients, customers and to our employees.
LloydsPharmacy is part of Celesio UK. United by our values, we strive to break boundaries, challenge the status quo and change the face of the healthcare industry – both in community pharmacy and in specialist healthcare and logistics.
With limitless opportunities to grow and develop, plus an open culture where you can make a tangible impact, you’ll be able to build solutions and have experiences that change lives for the better – starting with your own.
Closing date: 31st July 2018
This vacancy is closed to applications.