Retail and Healthcare Executive
Retail & Healthcare Executive - Independent Pharmacy – London
37.5 hours – Full Time
Competitive Salary / Bonus Scheme / Company Car / IPAD / Laptop / Mobile
Celesio / AAH have an exciting opportunity for a Retail & Healthcare Executive (RHE) to join our innovative and forward thinking AAH proposition & sales team covering the London area.
The core remit of this role will be to lead the development of customer relationships for our Careway Partnership Proposition, specifically in delivering expertise and guidance to independent pharmacy owners and pharmacy team within Retail – Health - Business. As the Retail & Healthcare Executive, you will be responsible for the set up and training for ongoing Partnerships, including OTC ranging, merchandising guidance and support, promotions, product launches and the delivery of Healthcare Services; ensuring each is fit for purpose in the Partner Pharmacy’s contractual agreement.
The successful applicant will be accountable for implementing agreed Careway Propositions ‘Plans’ to our Independent Pharmacy customers, adding value through retail and healthcare expertise, whilst managing the implementation and skills transfer to Careway Partners.
The RHE will work closely with the AAH field sales teams to gain customer insight through shared customer visits & knowledge, whilst providing feedback to Business Manager’s and central Proposition Development Team to produce a customer focused implementation plan.
This is a unique opportunity for a pharmacy Dispenser / Technician, retail professional to work in a field based role, sharing LloydsPharmacy best practice with independent Pharmacy’s across the London and the wider region.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Autonomously journey planning effectively to meet the needs of the customers on your area
- Work cross functionally with sales, development & head office support teams to meet the needs of independent pharmacy and support overall business growth in wholesale.
- Implementing Careway ‘Plans’. By becoming experts in delivering Health, Retail & Business guidance and support, in line with our Partner service level agreements.
- Inform the business by using dashboards that will report on the progression of Careway across 3rd Party Sales function
- Utilise business economic tools with customers to support them to make informed decisions that will help grow their business and run a smooth operation
- Work closely with the AAH field sales teams to gain customer insight, through customer visits and cross functional meetings
- Evaluate the ongoing impact of new & current Propositions and work with Business Manager’s to adapt approaches where required to evolve and meet the demands of AAH’s customers.
- Utilise Salesforce (CRM) as a call reporting tool – adhering to KPIs and minimum standards
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a Pharmacy environment, would feel comfortable and confident being customer and/or patient facing. He/she will possess an understanding of retail principles & healthcare requirements across community pharmacy, be highly numerate and have clear attention to detail.
To succeed in this role, it is essential that you are pragmatic and capable of dealing with onsite issues, with the ability to provide specialised technical support and proactively share knowledge and learning with a virtual team. The ability to build a rapport with customers and provide an excellent service is to be expected.
Please note: Due to the travel involved with this vacancy a full UK driving Licence will be required.
The successful applicant will be expected to travel to the Celesio HQ in Coventry on a bi-monthly basis for team meetings.
Rewards and Benefits
Celesio UK, is an inspired and inspiring career choice. A pioneering provider of integrated healthcare services, we are unique and innovative, with career options that are found nowhere else. No other organisation in our sector provides the end-to-end offering that we do… from the buying of pharmaceuticals from manufacturers, right through the whole supply and distribution chain to dispensing. We’re one team with one purpose… to effectively, efficiently and passionately deliver innovative healthcare services that equip and inspire more positive lives.
Wherever you work with Celesio, you will enjoy a uniquely rewarding career. You will be challenged but well remunerated, assume real responsibility but be well trained and developed to undertake it. You’ll work hard but be recognised for your contribution and be able to keep a healthy work/life balance. In addition to highly competitive salaries, we offer a valuable benefits package which includes generous holiday, pension scheme, professional support and relevant training, childcare vouchers, option to buy additional holiday and an employee discount scheme. What’s more, we regularly review our rewards package and it is improving all the time.
The closing date for this is role is the 27th March 2018.
This vacancy is closed to applications.